Everyday, people are going on the internet. About 7.6 billion people use the internet everyday!
Did you believe that? Or did you not? Good for you, if you didn't believe me and checked the facts! The fact that 7.6 billion people use the internet everyday is false. In fact, there is only about 7.4 billion people on the Earth and many still don't use it.
Some people believe everything they read on the internet. Do you? Well, I don't believe every single thing I see on the internet but some things I actually do believe. But what can you do? I don't check every single thing I read because I am either too busy or lazy to look it up, or I just assume that it is true and that the people have checked their facts. This could be the case for so many others. This doesn't mean I am very gullible.
I see so many images, articles and memes (yup, SO MANY MEMES) that I can't possibly check every single one, but there are some very obvious fake images, or ones that are not as believable, that I check just to see if it is real or not. Some people don't check the facts at all but skepticism is good, it is healthy. It might even be better if you don't believe everything you see, and especially if it is from one or even no sources.
Here's an example:
When I was scrolling along on Instagram, I noticed this one thing
Some people believe everything they read on the internet. Do you? Well, I don't believe every single thing I see on the internet but some things I actually do believe. But what can you do? I don't check every single thing I read because I am either too busy or lazy to look it up, or I just assume that it is true and that the people have checked their facts. This could be the case for so many others. This doesn't mean I am very gullible.
I see so many images, articles and memes (yup, SO MANY MEMES) that I can't possibly check every single one, but there are some very obvious fake images, or ones that are not as believable, that I check just to see if it is real or not. Some people don't check the facts at all but skepticism is good, it is healthy. It might even be better if you don't believe everything you see, and especially if it is from one or even no sources.
Here's an example:
When I was scrolling along on Instagram, I noticed this one thing
This person claims that if you have Alexandria's Genesis, you don't have periods, but you fertile? That is impossible! Also, the person on the bottom is kinda gullible for believing this. Also, this is on Tumblr, so the information isn't reliable at all! Everything you read on the internet is true, so be aware of what is true and what isn't. Also, we have to make sure that when we post something, it has valid resources and is true.

No comments:
Post a Comment