I really like drawing the traditional way too because it has a different look to it.
(This is something I drew on Ibis paint X)
Now, what is the difference?
The cost of some drawing materials is really expensive! For example, last year I bought a lot of copic markers because I like the way it looked because it doesn't show the lines if you overlap and it is easy to blend. The problem was that each marker was $5 each! But you don't need expensive materials to make good art.
When drawing with a tablet, there are some really good apps for drawing like Medibang paint and Ibis paint X that are free! These apps include layers and different brushes that are customizable. (I like Ibis paint X better because they record what you draw and this is helpful when you want to see a speed paint!) Plus, its easy to undo mistakes and it produces cleaner lines and more of a range of colors.
(This is something I drew on paper)


No comments:
Post a Comment